0 Project 10 pan - 2011

Here's what I've finished up so far for the year 2011....

Finished:
MAC Blacktrack fluidline x 2 (I use this EVERYDAY, so I finish this up pretty fast...well relatively fast as compared to other make up that i own. I cannot live without this in short.)
MAC lingering eye brow pencil x 1
MAC prep plus prime skin base visage x 1
MAC cleanse off oil x 2 (I use this A LOT to remove my make up as i wear make up EVERYDAY)
MAC brush cleansers x 2

Almost done with:
MAC studio sculpt concealer
MAC prep plus prime skin base visage 

Hit Pan:
MAC Studio careblend pressed powder
MAC mineralized cream foundation

Woah! I just realized all my hit pan products are all Base make up products and all from MAC!!!

Why why why??? :P It's not only because I love using their products but also....

Cause MAC is the only cosmetic brand that has a recyling policy called the Back To MAC program whereby u return every 6 MAC primary containers (does not include sponges, accessories, and if it's in holiday sets, u must return them as a set, not just one mini pigment or mini lipglass ) and u can get to change for a free regular MAC lipstick of your choice. But this does not include the sheen supreme, Pro long wear and LE lipsticks and of Course the Viva glam lipsticks.

Talkin about Viva glam, it's the HEART AND SOUL of MAC. MAC is the only brand that has a specific regular line up of lip colors that EVERY SINGLE CENT of the sales of the lipcolor goes to the MAC AIDS fund to help Men, Women and childen of all ages suffering from AIDS... So do your part, buy a VIVA GLAM lipstick or lipgloss today if you've haven't to help those in need. 

A true MAC addict will own at least ONE Viva Glam lip color in his / her collection. So go down to your nearest MAC counter in your area to check out the Viva Glam lippies!!!

Back to my Project 10pan, I really need to try and finish up at least one color make up for the year 2011....be it a lipstick or e/s (is impossible for me to finish a blusher for the yr 2011...the pans are so HUGEEEE and i've too many!!!). Perhaps I SHOULd start banning myself from buying make up unless I finish one, but i lack the self discipline to do so... Sigh... Temptations, tempations and more temptations from MAC with their LE collections ...
P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger