0 Covermark Basic formula foundation

Although Covermark says it's a foundation, but I find it too thick for my liking to be used on my whole face.

Here's the pic of the product.




Features of product (as stated on the Covermark's website)
1.Thoroughly covers dark spots, freckles, Dullness
2. Sweat and Water resistant. Long lasting
3. Blocks UV Rays. SPF33 PA+++
4. Breathable foundation that doesn't burden the skin ( Hmmm PROVIDED if u use Sparingly)
5. Contains plant extract (panax ginseng, peach kernel, hoelen, aloe) to keep the skin moist while wearing make up


Pros (My comments):
1. Does a wonderful job in concealing my horrible dark undereye circle, Would recommend this for people who need to conceal acne marks or pigmentation. as it has very good coverage
2. Non drying nor oily on the skin... has a very nice creamy texture


Cons:
1. Quite thick, can bit a bit cakey if over applied. Have to blend well.
2. Tried using this as a foundation on my whole face, didn't really like the feeling -  Felt thick and heavy on my skin even though i used SPARINGLY.

Available in Japan and other Asian countries. Not too sure whether this product is available out of Asia though
P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger