0 Elle magazine (SG version) Aug issue

Purchased the Elle magazine for this month mainly because of the beauty book that came along with it.... and it also came along with a free red and white striped make up pouch with the words "Beauty addict" on it which aptly describes me...


I love this beauty book. It really gives loads n loads of pictures of make up looks by different brands and make up tips and I love looking @ the beauty products featured in it. Not to mentioned there is also a section on fragrance, skincare and as well a section for maintain a healthy diet to maintain a good figure.
 And I'm diggin the make up pouch that comes with it.
1. It has a plastic covering over it to protect the cloth of the pouch, so that it won't get wet (so u can use this as a toiletries bag as well)
2. It is spacious enough for me to put my pressed powder, eye lash curler, blush, eyeliner and even a full size blush brush....
3. It doesn't feel  cheap, it has kinda spongy material  in its interior which provides a soft cushioning for fragile powders


Interior of the pouch. Have put my pressed powder, blush, lash curler, lipstick, eyeliner and even a full size blush brush and I still have space for more items :)
P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger