0 YSL nail polish in #36 Vert D O'rient

I am normally not a nail polish person, but ever since I bought my first YSL nail polish mths back, I fell in love with the texture of their nail polishes and have since bought 3 more including this teal one from their 2013 Summer collection. 


I basically am attracted to anything that is teal / blue / green / turqoise in color for make up and nail polishes. So I had to buy this. What u see in the bottle is what u will get on the nails with just one coat. 

Pros:
1. Brush head is not too long / thin , jus thick and wide enough to paint most of my nails in one application
2. Color goes on very evenly, non streaky
3. Only need one to maximum two coats of this polish
4. Does not chip easily

Con:
1. Pricey (But worth the price as the quality is excellent) 

Would buy it again IF i ever finish using, but I will definitely be buyin more nail polishes from YSL. Their nail polishes rock.
P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger