0 YSL nail polish in #103 bleu Cosmique

Ever since I started buying YSL nail polishes, I fell in love with their nail polish (buttery smooth cream texture, dries relatively quite fast, doesnt chip easily and the brush head makes makes it for easy application) and told myself that I would buy more of their polishes despite of the heft price tag that comes with it.

#103 Bleu Cosmique is a teal-blue nail polish with a pearl finish. One coat gives a semi opaque finish and 2 coats give a totally opaque finish. Being a Teal lover, I had to buy this color which is a limited edition color from their 2013 Summer Collection. It is slightly more green in person, but my mobile phone cam cant really capture the green in this polish.  But it is a beautiful color and I would highly recommend any one who love teal nail polishes to get this color.

 
P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger