0 YSL Top secrets Pro Remover

I got this as a sample and after trying this product out, I liked it so much that I went back and bought the full size (200ml). The deluxe sample version given to me was 75ml and even then, it lasted me for quite sometime.

This product is supposed to be a make up remover and u can use this alone to remove make up. But personally I use it more like a toner  - to remove any traces of make up (if any) that have not been totally removed by my cleansing oil and facial foam. I love  the gentle scent of this product - It relaxes and soothes my skin somehow. It is lightweight, non-sticky and non drying. Will repurchase this again and again.



P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger