0 Pictureless FOTD -3/3/2011

Yet another faceless fotd from me. I promise all of ya that as soon as i have time, I will update my blog with more product pics and swatches pic of my MAC make up and other stuff that I have. My work is really taking up my time and I work till very late @ night and i'm so tired after I come home that all i wanna do is to jus go shower and hit the sack...

In the meantime, my faceless fotd for today:

Base
MAC prep plus prime skin base visage (Yep, this is my Holy grail primer as u can see that i am always using this)
Giorgo Armani face fabric foundation
MAC studio sculpt foundation
MAC studio careblend powder (I have to review this new powder product really soon...I really love the texture and formulation of this careblend powder)

Eyes
MAC bright sunshine e/s (all over eye lid)
MAC goldmine e/s (outer 2/3 of eyelid)
MAC coppering e/s (outer 1/3 of eyelid and blended upwards into socket)
MAC bottle green e/s (over coppering e/s)
MAC ricepaper e/s (as browbone highlight)
MAC blacktrack fluidline
MAC undercurrent pearl glide liner (for lining lower lashline)
MAC #48 lash

Cheeks
MAC Pinch me blush
MAC rhubarb blush
MAC  lightscapade msf

Lips
MAC Get rich quick dazzleglass

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p

P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger