0 My make up collection part I - foundations and base

Here goes part  I of my make up collection, if u wan me to review any of the products that I own, do feel free to drop me a comment on my blog =)

 Click for enlarged pic. MUFE HD Liquid foundation, Shisiedo Maquilage UV lasting liquid foundation, Shu uemura face architect liquid foundation,MAC studio sculpt foundation, Korres liquid foundation, Jane irredale mineralized loose powder foundation, Bare minerals loose powder foundation, MAC studio sculpt concealer, MAC studio finish concealer, MAC prep plus prime skin base visage


MAC face and body liquid foundation, Giorgo Armani face fabric liquid foundation, MAC mineralized cream foundation


Click for enlarged pic. MAC lightful ultracharge powder foundation, MAC mystery powder, MAC mineralized skinfinish natural, MUFE HD translucent loose powder, Maquilage loose powder.

Not pictured: MAC studio careblend pressed powder, Dr Jart BB cream - black label & Shiseido tinted moisturiser

To be continued with the rest of my cosmetics collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p

P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger