0 My make up collection part 8 - MAC lipsticks

I am not really a lipstick person, but considering the fact that I am not a lip addict, I think I have quite a number of lipsticks for a non lip addict. I am mostly a nude / natural lippie girl, but I do love loud colors like orange and fuschia colors too. The only color which i don't really like is red red. Yeah, I know, red is the classic color. But I just don't like BOLD red lips on me. The reason why I don't buy as many lip products as I do for cheek and eyeshadows is that they are cream based products, and the shelf life of cream based products are much shorter than that of powder products. Anyway, here's my small and humble collection of my mac lipsticks.

 Click for enlarged pic
From right to left: Please me, Modesty, Shy Shine, Sandy B, Made to Order, Shy girl, Plink!

Click for enlarged pic
From right to left: High Tea, Half & Half, 3N, Hug Me, Honeylove, Goddess, Syrup

Click for enlarged pic
From right to left: Hue, Creme cup, Innocence beware, Cute-ster, Marquise D, Style it up, 4N

Click for enlarged pic
From left to right: Gel, Beigeland, High strung, Sweet & Single, Blankety, Creme D nude

Click for enlarged pic
From left to right: Vegas Volt, See sheer, Toxic  Tale, Lipblossom, Viva glam cyndi

Click for enlarged pic
From left to right: Cut a caper, Ravishing, Fresh salmon, Pink cabana, Giddy, Thrills

Click for enlarged pic
From left to right: Lickable, Full Fuschia, Show orchid, Speak Louder, Playtime, Violetta, Heartless, Morange

Click for enlarged pic
From left to right: Superior, Lovelorn, Gaga, Naughty you, Hot sass, Infused with glam, Real doll

Click for enlarged pic
From left to right: Warm me up, Riverting Rose, Kittenish, Instinctive

Click for enlarged pic
From Left to right: Long stem rose, Kissable, Funshine, Bare again, Midnight Media










P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger