0 MAC Art of Powder haul

I bought all 3 powders from this collection. They are pcs of art by themselves... and nope, I won't be using them (I bought them mainly for collection purposes just like what I did with Marine Life from last yr's To the beach collection).

This is overall a very small collection which consist of a e/s (Street art e/s), a Bronzer (optical bronzer) and a highlighter (In the abstract highlighter). But imho, they are too beautiful to be used. And the designs are all embossed into the powder, so u won't haf to worry about the design fading off after a few uses (IF u bear to use the powders)

I would like to apologise that no swatches are availble for these products as I don't bear to swatch these products to :X :X :X :X many apologies!!!



P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger