0 Colorization - Double feature eyeshadows

Oops, I was supposed to post reviews for these eyeshadows earlier, but i didn't get about doing so till now... Basically, I  bought 4 of the double feature e/s and yes, being an addict for bright colors, all 4 colors I bought were all bright colors. Pls click for enlarged pics...and i also did some comparison swatches for 2 of the duos with other similar MAC e/s that I own..













In general, I think that the eyeshadows in this duos have pretty good color payoff and texture with the exception of the greyish on in Double feature 2. That one feels a bit chalky and a base is definitely needed for that color to appear more intensified on the eyes. Otherwise, I'm generally happy with all 4 duos i bought.






P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger