0 MAC select sheer pressed, Studio careblend, MSF natural

Most of the times we tend to review LE products, but neglect the regular items especially for base products. So this post is dedicated to reviewing the 3 MAC pressed powders that I currently own.

My personal preference is leaning towards Liquid foundation n pressed powders for setting/touch ups  as I don't like the feel of powder foundations on my face EVEN if i use a brush to apply. They still feel powdery on my face. 

Select sheer pressed
- For all skin types (But i feel this would suit combination or oily skin pple better)
- Delivers a natural matte finish
- helps to control oil
- Sheer to sheer med coverage depending on the type of applcation u use

General comment:  It's Ok for me but I don't love it....does control oil on my T-zone for me. But on dryer areas, it can get a bit dryin n powdery. And I always use a powder brush for this. Will not repurchase this again as I very much prefer the MSF natural and studio careblend pressed

Studio careblend pressed
- Contains MAC careblend essential oils
- More geared towards people with normal to dry skin, (not much oil control)
- Delivers a natural finish, not as matte as the Select sheer pressed, but doesn't give a satin finish like the msf natural. I would describe this as in between the 2.
- Sheer coverage

General comment:  Quite like this powder, it's pretty silky smooth and blends into my skin better than the Select sheer pressed. Would repurchase this again.


Mineralized skinfinish natural
- Contains 77 trace minerals
- Sheer to medium coverage
- Gives a natural satin finish (If u swatch this on ur hand, u will notice that there is very slight sheen / shimmer in it)

General comment: Love love love this. It always make my skin look super smooth even on days when i'm not wearing any liquid foundation below this. Although powder may feel a bit coarse when swiped on the hand (as compared to the other 2 pressed powders which feel more silky smooth on my hand), but it does not feel that way on the skin. It gives a very natural subtle glow to the skin n blends in nicely. If u want a natural matte finish though, I would still recommend u the select sheer pressed as the MSF definitely does not give a matte finish. But I love this n would repurchase this again.
P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger