0 Lunasol autumn 2011 haul

I love collecting Lunasol eye palettes as some of you who have previously followed my blog might know. Most of the times, I'm guilty of hoarding up these beautiful palettes and NOT using them. Cause they look so perfect, clean n pristine in the untouched state that I dun bear to use them....

Actually, I only planned on gettin maybe about 3 of the eye palettes from Lunasol's autumn collection, but when i went to the counter (as we all know how it is, we usually end up with more than what we actually planned to), and after swatching... I couldn't decide which to get as I liked all. So i ended up getting all.... 01 Neutral Beige, 02 Soft Beige, 03 Mysterious Beige, 04 Cool Beige and 05 Deep Beige. And i also ended up with a Full glamour liquid lips in 11 Natural light Beige. I kind of like the color of this gloss... It's nude but not too nude as to wash me out completely, and it's non sticky. As with most glosses, I need to touch this up after eating.

As for the eye palette textures, when I swatched them at the counter, they are definitely leaning towards shimmery (typical of Lunasol...Lunasol is known for their high shine eye palettes) and each palette has 2 matte shades for users to mix with the shimmer colors in the palettes. I find that the shimmery side, has more color payoff than the matte side of the palettes though. No swatches for the eye palettes yet, as I haven got about to using them yet...nor do i bear to swatch them yet. But when i'm ready to, I'll post swatches up. Sighs...I'm really such a HOARDER.... Pls click for enlarged images.









P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger