0 NYX Beauty To Go box

Recently purchased Nyx Beauty to Go palette from a friend of mine. Here is the packaging and the contents:



 As u can see from the picture, the Palette consists of
1. 13 x 4 = 52 eyeshadows of different textures both matte and non matte
2. 6 blushers (the strips of pink in the small little pull out tray)
3. 6 lipstick colors (the strips of color also in the small little pull out tray)
4. 6 x eye base / concealer and corrector
5. 2 bronzing powders
6. 2 face powders
7, 6 lipgloss pots
8. 2 lip pencils
9. 1 mascara
10. 1 pencil liner
11. 1 liquid liner

The price I paif for this palette for SGD$80, I do not know how much this palette cost in the US, But I personally feel that for SGD80 it's quite value for money considering how mcuh stuff I get in side the box.

Here are some close up shots of the products









Overall, I am in love with this palette. I've swatched the eyeshadow colors by themselves (Will post swatches up later), the color payoff is decent and is buildable with an eye primer. The only gripe i have with is this palette is that the size of the blushers are TOO SMALL. WHAT  THE STRIPS OF PINK ARE BLUSHERS? HOW the hell am I supposed to get my big brush onto the samll rectangular strips of pink????? :X :X :X And the packaging is quite bulky, so its kinda hard to bring it for travel although it is possible to.  But I guess this is the only way they could get it to fit so many products in one beauty box. Overall, this is a good buy. I cant wait to use the colors in it.
P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger