0 My Sculpted Face Kit Review

Bought this from a make up artist friend of mine who swore by this. And I have to say I'm very pleased with it. Whereas most contour powder turns out too orange on my NC20 skin, the contour colors in this palette works very well on me (at least for the 3 brown shades, the darkest one is a tad too dark for me and i use it for my eyebrow or eyeshadow instead). This kits consist of 2 highlight shades (one matte and one frosted) and 4 contour shades of different tones to work with different skin tones.

Even though it states it's a sculpting palette, but I also have use this as eyeshadow - white on the lid and the darker brown on the socket area. It works out pretty fine for this purpose as well. And for those who are new to make up and know nuts about contour or highlighting the face, fret not. This kit also comes with an insert guilding u on where to apply the contour (brown) and where to apply the highlight (white).Would repurchase this IF I EVER finish this. But i doubt i would finish this anytime in the near future.

Here are pics of the product and swatches


The leaflet inside guiding make up beginners on how to contour the face
Comes with 2 small mirrors
Close up of the highlight and contour colors 
 Swatches of the powders
P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger