0 Pictureless FOTD - 14/2/2011

Sorry babes, I've haven had the time to update my blog for quite sometime, but I promise to update it soon on my off day (haven had an off day for more than a week for now) with more pics and swatches of my make up - both MAC and non MAC.

In the meantime, this is my pictureless fotd for today which i did (sorry, no full face pic here as I am kinda a private person but still I would like to share with u girls about what i used for my make up). I haven't been doin colorful eye make up for quite sometime, so this was what I did today - a pastel, colorful kinda look for the eyes

FACE - BASE
MAC prep plus prime skin base visage
MAC studio sculpt concealer
MAC Lightful powder foundation

EYES
MAC Aquadisiac e/s (All over lid)
MAC Fresh green mix MES (inner corner of eyelid)
MAC Bang on blue e/s (outer 1/3 corner of eye)
MAC beautiful iris e/s (over bang on blue e/s and blended up into socket area)
MAC Pink freeze e/s (brow bone highlighter)
MAC non conformist fluidline
MAC opulash mascara

CHEEKS
MAC angel blush
MAC azalea blossom blush ombre
MAC perfect topping msf - as cheek bone highlighter

LIPS
MAC gaga lipstick
MAC right image cremesheen glass

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p

P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger