0 Make up storage from Ikea

Was browsing through Ikea's catalogue. And saw this storage solution which I was attracted to for storing my cosmetics (I've ran out of space for storing my make up in my make up table even though it's big.... and need to find additional make up storage)


It has 3 shallow drawers and 3 drawers which are slightly deeper. I like this storage cause I like the depth of the drawers which is not too deep nor shallow for storing my make up.

Not to mention, it has a set of wheels which means I can roll away my make up to safety in case of any emergency. (Although I don't wish for any emergency to happen in my house...but one can never predict what will happen next). Am seriously considering buying this storage. Maybe probably next month on my pay day.
P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger