0 A boring MAC make up haulage

I decided to set myself on a no make up ban for at least the next 2 months, replacing only basic necessities when i'm done with them. But since I've just replenished my basic necessities with this haulage, I hope I can be self disciplined and not buy anything for the next 2 mths. But I strongly suspect my will power will be deeply tested by next month's new LE collections from MAC. But luckily, I'm not interested in the collections for this month...so i'm still safe for this month

Anyway here are the stuff which i bought, most of which are replenishments of my basic necessities and plus a few more mac brushes which I most often use and do not have enough of (I'm fast becoming a hoarder of MAC brushes. I buy multiples, but most often, I always use the same old one and refuse to use the new ones. It's a weird habit of mine... :X )




What I bought:

1. MAC prep plus prime skin base visage - My first and probably last holy grail primer. It's a silicone based primer which helps to smoothen out the face before make up application. Contains subtle shimmers which help to subtly brighten up the face. If u need oil control, try the Prep plus prime protection SPF 50 instead of this 

2. MAC studio sculpt concealer - My under eye circles are really horribly dark and I need a full coverage concealer on top of a corrector to conceal my panda eyes :X Or maybe, I should start slping earlier...

3. MAC Blacktrack fluidline - My holy grail eyeliner of all time. Lasts the whole day on me. Texture is creamy. Product does not dry up easily in the jar as compared to other brands of gel liner i've tried.... PROVIDED if u screw the cap tight or turn the jar upside down when applying to lessen exposure to air.

4. MAC msf natural - This gives a natural satin finish which a very very subtle hint of sheen which is hardly visible to the eye unless u look at it closely. Coverage is sheer as with most pressed powders. If u need oil control powder, u may wanna consider the select sheer pressed powder instead of it as it is more mattifying than the msf natural

5. MAC fascinating eye kohl - Can u imagine? I've never owned a single white pencil after all these yrs.... omg.... so I decided it's high time for me to own a white pencil ....

6. MAC Graphblack technakohl - Talking about this, the previous time I bought this pencil, I lose this after just ONE day and a ONE time usage. OMg...I can't remember how I lost it, but I hope I will not lose this for a second time. I find it applies more smooth than the powerpoints though.

7. MAC Pen highlighter in radiant rose - MAC's version of the all time cult fav YSL touche eclat. Bought this on a whim to try out to see if it works as well as my YSL touche eclat.

8. MAC cleanse off oil - Nuff said of this product. It's my holy grail product and I've previously posted a full review of this product. Have finished at least about 4 or 5 bottles of this. And will be repurchasing this again and again.

9. MAC 239 brush - Pls refer to my post on MAC brushes for my review on this 

10. MAC 217 brush - Pls refer to my post on MAC brushes for my review on this

11. MAC 116 brush  - Best for specific blush application. Applies product very precisely on the apples of the cheeks

12. MAC 129 brush - Has a bigger brush head than the 116. Very good for face powder application. Am using this on a daily basis to apply my pressed / loose powder. For people who have small faces, the brush head may be a little big for specific blush application
P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger