0 Latest MAC haul....

Forget about make up bans. I will never be disciplined enuff to go on one what with MAC always releasing new and LE collections each month. I surrender :X :X 

Here's my MAC haulage from the last week or so.. As u can see, I'm very into bright e/s colors... I have a soft spot for them


Colorization haul:  Double feature 1 (yellow, purple), Double feature 2 (Lime green, Grey),
Double feature 3 (Turqoise, brown), Double feature 4 (Forest green, brown)


Pro longwear e/s:  Sunny outlook (yellow), Fresh flare (green), Sweet satisfaction (neutral), Tease with ease (Plumish pink)

Colorizations: Performance art (neutral), Waterfront (blue), Purple haze (purple)


MAC me over : Heirloom shadestick, Butternutty shadestick, Cakeshop shadestick, Tundra shadestock, Street cool shadestick, Stunner blush, Equilibrium blush

Will post review and swatches @ a later date... stay tuned :) No more make up for me this month....... HOPEFULLY....
P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger