0 Favourite beauty products

I believe that everyone has their own favourite product categories from a certain brand. As all of us know that just as no human is perfect, any beauty brand cannot be a WINNER in all categories, there are bound to be some hit or miss products. So in this post, I would like to share with readers categories of products which I like from certain brands.

Make up base 
1. MAC prep plus prime skin base visage - This is holy grail status for me. I use this everyday

Foundation - liquid
1. Shu uemura face architect liquid foundation
2. Giorgo armani face fabric liquid foundation

Foundation - powder
Personally, I prefer liquid foundation to powder foundation. So Nil in this category for me

Concealer
Nil. Still in the search for a holy grail one. Currently using MAC studio sculpt. It's ok...but have to be careful not to use too much as it might be too cakey if over applied

Pressed powder
1. MAC studio careblend pressed powder

Eyeshadows
1. MAC 
2. Urban Decay - their palettes
3. Lunasol (It's a japanese brand, so those of you who are living in Western countries may not have heard of this before)
4. Make up Forever (I only have 6, but I have to list it as one of my favourite e/s brand as the color payoff and lasting power is superb)

Gel liner
1. MAC blacktrack fluidline - this is holy grail status for me. I use this everyday 

Pencil liners
None. I still haven found one that doesn't smudge on me...

Blushers
1. MAC
2. Nars
3. Shu Uemura

Lipsticks
1. MAC - amplified, cremesheens, matte, Satin

Lip glosses
1. Chanel extrait d gloss 
2. Dior
3. MAC cremesheen glasses (it's the most non sticky gloss from them)

Lip liners
Nil. I don't use them




P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger