0 MAC quite cute collection

Didn't purchase much from this collection as the only things I was mainly interested was the blushers though. I didn't plan to purchase Candy Yum yum lipstick at first, but when i saw it in real life...the bright neon hot pink totally called out to me. So I had to have it. Unfortunately, my cam is not able to capture the neon in it....but it's a totally gorgeous lipstick. And I didn't manage to get Miss Behave blush as the counter I frequented didn't receive stocks for it. The quad looked nice but when i swatched it, it was very very sheer and besides I could dupe it with other MAC products I already own so I skipped it as well..

So basically this is what I bought from Quite cute..


Click for enlarged pic

From left to right, Top to bottom: Sakura mineralized blush, Giggly mineralized blush, Candy Yum yum lipstick, Playtime lipstick and I love you plush glass

Click for enlarged pic
From left to right: Candy yum yum lipstick, Play time lipstick and I love you plush glass

 Candy Yum Yum lipstick

Play time lipstick
Candy yum yum: This is such a unique shade of hot neon pink which is NOT similar to any MAC hot pink lipsticks that it has released in the past. Buy this if u love hot pinks...cause this lipstick really rocks! It's a matte though, so be sure to moisturize your lips really well before applying it

Play Time: Looks similar in the tube to up the amp, but it's significantly much lighter than Up the Amp lipstick from the regular collection and is more pink than Up the Amp. It's a cremesheen texture, so it's moisturizing for the lips

I love you plushglass: Best applied over another purplish / pink lipstick. By itself, it applies very sheer

Sakura mineralized blush
 From left to right: Lavendar part, Red heart, Mixed color

Sakura mineralized blush is definitely not as purple when applied on the face than in the pan. In fact it goes on a very nice wearable cool pink on the face.  It was the first to be sold out at our local MAC counters. And it's definitely not as purple or cool toned as Loverock or Two virtues mineralized blush if anyone is wondering. 

Giggly mineralized blush
 From left to right: peach-pink part, heart, mixed color


This kinda reminds me of dainty mineralized blush but not as shimmery and with the heart. It appears more peachy pink on me rather than pink as in the pan as with dainty mineralized blush.



P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger