0 Make Up Store eye pencil in Sparkling beach and Tropical

Recently bought 2 Pencils from Make up store (For ladies who haven't heard of this brand before Make up store is a swedish brand) in Sparkling beach (a metallic turqoise blue) and in Tropical (a Lime green).

The vibrancy of the colors of these 2 eye pencils caught my eye when i saw them (I have nothing similar to them... ) I love bright eye colors. Swatched the colors on my hand and fell instantly in love with them.

I used the Tropical as a base for my MAC overgrown e/s and it really popped out the green in the eye color. And Sparkling beach is an AWESOME liner. It kinda reminds me of MAC's parrot e/s but in liner form and best of all, it stayed put on my lower lash line the whole day and didn't smudge one bit. Would definitely repurchase these 2 pencils after I have finished using


Click for enlarged pic.

Click for enlarged pic. From left to right: Sparkling beach, Tropical eye pencils
P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger