0 Molton brown warming eucalyptus & ginger body scrub

I've been buying too much make up. So for once I decided to splurge (YES a jar of this scrub is NOT cheap...to be exact..it's about US$48) on one.

So one day, I randomly walked into the Molton brown boutique and I asked the lady to recommend a body scrub that helps to exfoliate my dry and ezecma prone skin. So she recommended me the Warming eucalyptus & ginger body scrub for me. I instantly was sold as i LOVED the smell of the eucalyptus oil in it.

And I am totally in love with the minty cooling after feel of the body scrub on my body and yeah it relaxes my body so much that i feel i can stay in the bath room forever.

Yeah, it is an EXPENSIVE body scrub, but I love the fragrance and how it relaxes my body... and it's quite gentle on my skin as well. Would probably repurchase it once i'm done with it although it'll burn a hole in my pocket. HAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p

P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger