0 MAC A Tartan tale - Color collection, Lippies

The only 2 lippies that caught my eye from this collection was Full Fuschia and Cut a Caper. Although The Fairy Glen is a nice nude/neutral, I skipped it because I thought it was quite a common color and I have more than enough nude/neutral lipcolors (although i'm nowhere near my friend who has about 400 lippies!!!!)

I currently own only 2 other fuschia lippies from MAC - Lickable and Show orchid. And i don't think they are really similar to Full Fuschia.  Full fuschia has significantly more warm /red undertones to it and Lickable & Show orchid have more blue undertones. In fact, I think Lickable and show orchid are pretty close other than the difference in textures.

Here are my comparison swatch pics for Full  Fuschia, Lickable and Show Orchid


As for Cut a Caper, the first time i set my eyes on it and tried it on my lips, I was instantly in love with it. It looks like a bright coral peach pink on the tube, but on my lips, it turns out to be a warm shade of pink. It's pretty good for both girls with warm or cool undertones imho.



I have nothing that's similar to Cut a Caper, so no comparison swatch from me. But i've heard people commenting that it looks like Ever Hip l/s (LE l/s from MAC from give me liberty of london), but i don't personally own that lipstick so i cannot comment. If u don't have a similar color to Cut a Caper, do grab it asap @ the MAC counter. It's a really lovely shade. While stocks last!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p

P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger