0 MAC Riri Loves MAC fall collection

It has been aeons since I last updated my blog and to all my readers I apologise for this as I have been having some personal issues of mine which has been somewhat settled. And as for my latest haul, Our country finally received the Riri Loves MAC collection and I got myself only 4 items from the collection. (I wanted to buy the #187 brush as well, But alas I busted my budget as I had  just earlier bought 4 kits from Antonio Lopez which cost me quite a bomb :( )

1. Riri Woo lipstick (Our country didn't receive this from the earlier collection so it was a 
   good chance for me to grab this lipstick before it flies off the shelves which it definitely
   would have by now

2. Good girl gone bad blush (MAC website describes this as a warm copper, for fair skinned
    ladies, this has definitely to be used with a light hand as it can look muddy if over 
    applied)

3. Hibiscus kiss powder duo (I only wished the blusher part was bigger for this, as the 
    countour shade took up 2/3 of the compact and and I'm not a big fan of contouring nor
    bronzing. But on a positive note, the brown side is not that pigmented, so I can still
    use that as a cheek color abeit a bit peachy-brown on my NC20 skin tone)

4. Her cocoa eye quad ( Consists 4 neutral colors in shades of brown. It is a quad definitely 
    suitable for everyday wear and for all skintones. I can see myself wearing this daily, 
    Hence i bought it. I predict that this will be the first eye quad to be sold out from the 
    collection as it has such wearable colors esp in my country where most people are not
    adventurous with colors and wear most only neutral colors like this quad)


I am really love the rose gold color packaging of this collection and of coz the pink color signature of rihana on them. It makes it look so ultra chic and classy with a femine touch. Only downside is becoz of the chrome like packaging, it tends to attract fingerprints very easily. But other wise no other rants. I can deal with that easily

Here are some close up shots of the products















P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger