0 OPI nail polish in Cajun Shrimp

Another of my favourite nail polish color from OPI. Well, I do think the name Cajun shrimp is very apt for this polish color - a hot coral on the nails. It's a pretty summery color. But I am one of those who don't believe in wearing colos associated with the season. U can wear Coral lip or nails whole yr round. Who gives a darn about what is the latest color in trend for the season as long as u love the color, be it on face, nails or clothes.I love Cajun shrimp and I would wear this the whole year round! 

Sorry forthe poor nail painting skills. I suc at nail painting I know that :X :X :X 



P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger