0 OPI nail polish in Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

I can't say much about the texture of this nail polish, although the color is quite nice - a silverish gunmetal grey. But I kinda find the texture of this nail polish to be a teeny bit too liquidy or watery for my liking. One coat is definitely not enough for this color. The first coat applies on very unevenly n sheer and I need to layer on another 2 coats after waitin for the 1st and 2nd coat to dry. I personally prefer polishes which goes on opaque with just maximum 1 or 2 coats.. I find that I have to be very patient with this color coz I need to build it up by layering and I don't have the luxury of time to wait unless I am doin my nails on my off day and I don't wanna buy those kinda fans jus for drying the nails....

I like this color, but not the texture of this polish.... may or may not repurchase this again. Too much work for me in layering up the color. The color that u see in my nail swatch is after 3 layers... Once again apologies for the lousy nail painting skill....


P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger