0 Urban Decay Alice In Wonderland palette

I know I'm very late in reviewing this eye palette, But since I was reviewing UD's BOS III in my last post, I might as well add this one on.

Comparatively, UD's Alice in Wonderland palette has a couple more neutral e/s than BOS III - good for people who are into neutrals but still want to try a couple of colors outside of neutrals.

As with the BOS III, I find all of the shadows to be pigmented, smooth and easy to blend. No issues with glitter fallout with the e/s in this palette. Love the cute pop out on this particular BOS - A popout of Alice walking through the Mushroom forest.

I'm not complaining but, maybe UD should add a couple of matte e/s in their palettes? I just noticed that most of their e/s are either of the metallic frosty, glittery or satiny finish, but hardly any mattes. I am not a fan of matte e/s but there are many out there who would appreciate a couple of mattes in the palettes ya?

As with the other BOS, this is also Limited edition. Also comes with their famous UDPP and 2 of their 24/7 liners.



Click for enlarged swatch pic

Click for enlarged swatch pic

Click for enlarged swatch pic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p

P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger