2 MAC Venomous Villains Part I - Blush, Beauty powder and Mineralized e/s

Knowing how MAC's limited edition collection sells out like a hotcakes, I rushed down to the counter before it open to purchase my items.. And not surprisingly, there were many people waiting outside for the store to open. And oh boy was it a madhouse,  once the door opened at 10am sharp...everybody rushed in. And it was chaos. There were only 2 MAs on duty, so i was lucky to have bought whatever i wanted. And my friend wanted a nail polish...but omg, it was OUT OF STOCK EVEN THOUGH THE STORE JUS OPENED. So i had to rush to another counter to buy for my friend, but they were out of stock too...finally @ the 3rd counter i managed to grab a Bad Fairy nail polish for my friends. Judging from the amount of items  i bought ( 3 bps, 3 blushers, 3 lipsticks, 3 lipglosses and 2 Mineralized eyeshadows), I think this has to be my favourite MAC collection of the year.

I have divided my Venomous Villains product swatches into 2 parts. Without further ado, here are the pictures. Will edit post for review of the products @ a later time once i start using them
Packaging for the beauty powders
Packaging for the blushers & mineralized eyeshadows
Bite of An Apple vs other MAC blushers

Briar Rose Beauty powder vs Summer Rose Beauty powder from Rose Romance collection

Her Own Devices vs Tenderling blush (regular)


Oh So Fair vs Blush of Youth & Alpha girl

Review of :

Her Own devices Beauty powder: May look a bit brownish pink in the pan, but once applied it gives a pretty natural peachy flush. Texture of powder is smooth as with most MAC's beauty powders. For fairer to medium skin tones, two layers of this is enough to suffice as a blush color. For tanner skin tones, this would act more like a finishing powder for the face. Am loving this so much that i've been wearing this almost everyday now. 

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Hey were you at the Tampines counter, coz my friend was there at 10am and grabbed 2 bottles of Bad Fairy - one for me and one for herself. Since there were only 2 bottles at the counter, it was sold out immediately. I'm so glad to have it, that one is sold out everywhere.

Anonymous said...

Nope. :P I went Isetan scotts to purchase my stuff that day. went at 10am sharp...and everybody rushed in when the store opened. It was chaos man...

Post a Comment

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p

P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger