0 Purple Lips FOTD

Another of my favourite make up looks. I am so in love with MAC's heroine Lipstick which is a true purple and matte finish. So happy that they decided to make it permanent, but unfortunately it is still not available in my country. I previously got this baby from one MACs previous collection - Reel sexy. I feel it is a colour which most pple can wear this colour

EYES:
Urban decay primer potion
MAC mega metal eyeshadow in Prance ** (Limited ed)
MAC wedge eyeshadow 
MAC ricepaper eyeshadow (Holy grail brow bone highlighter)
MAC Blacktrack fluidline

CHEEKS:
MAC Bad girl gone good blush ** (Limited ed from Riri <3 MAC fall collection)

LIPS:
MAC Heroine lipstick
Illamasqua ESP lipstick 

NAILS:
Illamasqua Jo'mina







P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger