0 Amazing Cosmetics concealer

After finishing my previous concealer from covermark (it was a cream foundation but the coverage was good enough to be a concealer for me), I decided to give the concealer from Amazing cosmetics a try as I've heard some good reviews about it from a freelance make up artist friend of mine. Here's what I have to say about the concealer:


Pros:
1. Excellent coverage for my horrible undereye circles (This would work well for concealing acne scars as well)
2. Long lasting, does not require touch ups

Cons:
1. Texture is quite sticky, need a bit of time getting used to it
2. Can only use a little bit otherwise it will cake on the undereye.
3. Price is on the high side, but I don't mind paying if it works for me (They have both the small and bigger tube. I bought the bigger one which is about 15ml

I bought mine in light golden. Even though it looks darker on my hand, but as my under eye circles is really dark, I have to use a shade slightly darker than my original skintone to correct the dark circles.

This concealer provides maximum coverage so less is more for this. And would advise using a loose powder over this concealer instead of a pressed or compact powder for a more natural look.

For those people with sensitive skin, here's the key ingredients of the concealer, so if u are sensitive to any of the ingredients listed here, u might want to avoid this concealer even though it works pretty well for me.

Key ingredients:
Mineral Oil, Lanolin oil, Cucumber Fruit extract, Vitamin E, Silica, Titanium dioxide
 
P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger