0 MAC Divine Desire full face kit - Quite Coral review

Phew, I am really quite broke from MAC's holiday season, what with the 6 items I bought from Glamourdaze and another 4 items from the holiday sets, I am done shopping for the rest of the month.  

So one of the items I hauled was the Divine Desire full face kit in Quite Coral. Price is quite a killer for me over in my country :X :X as compared to the US, But I was drawn to the pretty satiny clutch packaging. UNFORTUNATELY, while taking swatch pics for this blog entry, one of my lipstick toppled over and stained my clutch. :( I am still trying to find a way to remove the lipstick stain from this clutch. So word of caution, if u do purchase the satin packaging sets from this collection, do be very very careful not to get any stains on them esp lipstick or liquid stuff, otherwise u might end up like me, having a hard time trying to remove the stain :(

So basically each of the full face kit contains of: 129SH brush, a Lipstick, a Lipglass, a small blush (the size about a Pro longwear e/s) and a regular shade of technakohl liner. The lipstick, lipglass and blusher are all LE colors, only sold in the sets.

Well enough of talkin here are pics of packaging of the face kit.


There is a small pouch/ compartment for the 129SH Brush that this set comes along with. And U can lift up the Divider, which has a mirror on the other side of it.

To convert this clutch into a jewellery case or case for storing other bits and pieces, u can actually remove the plastic pc that is holding all the products and it will look like this


Now for close up pics and swatches of the products....







I find that the blushers from the face kits have a slight frost finish to them, so it's not advisable to layer on too much of the color on the face if not it might get slightly too frosty, Otherwise I m loving this peachy corally blush from this set. As for the Lipglass, It looks pigmented in the tube, but it goes on quite sheer on my lips and I love this lipglass color as well


Am loving In a Heart Beat lipstick. It's a cremesheen formula so it's really moisturising for my lips which can be dry and chappy @ times. And I always like coral and peachy lipsticks so I love this shade as well.  And below are comparison swatchs of some other coral lippies from MAC which I own. Wanted to add in Ravishing, but I CANT seem to find it :( :( 




Stay tuned for my next update on the other face kit which I bought in Paramour Pink =) HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all

P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger