0 Clinique Derma White Bright C Stick Make up Spf 15

Received this as a super early xmas gift from one of my dear close friends. (THnx very much babe XD ). I have never used a stick foundation before (I prefer liquid foundations) as I have always thought that most of the stick foundations on the market would be too thick for my liking. But this stick foundation from Clinique proved me wrong. It applied quite lightweight on my skin without feeling heavy @ all. And having a combination-dry skin, I find this foundation quite moisturisng on my skin and does not cake up like some cream foundatios do. 




Advantages of this product:
- Cream stick foundation that has whitening properties
- Contains a high concentration of Vit C and Vit E @ the centre of the stick (the white portion) to help brighten and soothe skin
- Helps to reduce shine immediate ly resistant to hot and humid water
- Gives sheer to medium coverage (depending on how much u layer)

What I like about this product:
- Gives some coverage without looking too thick or cakey on the face
- Moisturising on my combination-dry skin
- Lasts quite well in the humid weather over in my country with some loose powder dusted over it. In air condition room, I can even skip the powder on the drier parts of my face
- Glides on smoothly onto the face, Easy to blend
- Does help to brighten the skin after applying and after 2 weeks of using this foundation I can see my face look slightly brighter than before (perhaps due to the Vit C and Vit E in this product)
- Packaging is very compact. Easy for on the go, if I travel

What I dislike:
Basically I can't fault much about this product coz I do honestly quite like this foundation.

Rating: 9/10
P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger