0 MAC pro longwear blushers

MAC pro longwear blushers are part of a permanent line up launched with Office Hours. Being a self confessed blush addict, I had to get my hands on some of the blushers (I skipped the darker ones as I could foresee myself not wearing them). Bought 5 of the lighter shades in Rosy outlook, Stay Pretty, Stay By Me, Blush all Day and Whole lotta love. 


Comments: These have a very velvet like texture to them, color wise, they are more towards the sheer side esp for the lighter colors...so these blushers are really good for people who are afraid of piling too much blush on the cheeks but still wan a hint of color on the cheeks. For people who are used to pigmented blushers, do note that u would have to layer these for more intense color payoff. Otherwise, I myself really quite like the colors of the ones I bought as they are really good for everyday wear. Finish of the blushers is matte



Rosy outlook: A peachy pink blush, kinda reminds me of Dainty Mineralized blush but minus the shimmers.



Stay pretty: A cool toned pink blush 



Stay by me: Reminds me of Legendary (from Marilyn Monroe) or Immortal flower from Tres Cheek, but color payoff definitely is more than that of Immortal flower which hardly showed up on my NC20 skintone



Blush All day: Similar to Blushbaby in the pink brown family, slightly more color than blushbaby



Whole lotta Love: A coral pink blush that looks like it's a mix of Dollymix and Fleur power but minus the shimmers.








P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger