0 MAC For Marilyn Haul

I didn't get what the hype was all about for this collection.... The eyeshadows were blah, and neither am I a fan of red lipsticks. I only ended up hauling three items from this collection, the 2 blushers and Scarlet Ibis lipstick (Which is a repromote from Iris Apfel --sorry if i get the spelling wrong). 


Both blushers are light in color, but buildable. Legendary definitely has more color than Immortal flower which I didn't get because it was too light even on my NC20 skin. I would compare The perfect cheek to MAC Mocha blush, but less pigmented than Mocha blush.



As for Scarlet Ibis lipstick, I find that although it really looks almost identical to Lady Danger when swatched on the hand, but when worn, Scarlet Ibis has more red tones to it while Lady Danger has more orange tones to it. I don't exactly like red lipsticks, but I do kinda like red lipsticks with orange undertones. I find that Red-Reds tend to make me look more mature than my actual age >.<



Enough of talking here are the pics and swatches.










And here's a pic of Scarlet Ibis on my lips, sorry for the poor resolution as it was taken using a HP camera




P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger