0 My make up collection part 13 - Other brand lipstuff

Part 13 of my make up collection - other brands lipstuff. As u can see, I'm not much of a fan of lip products as compared to blushers and eyeshadows....

Lunasol lipsticks
Click to enlarge

From left to right: Soft beige, Elegant beige, Natural pink, Orange beige, Soft pink, Pink beige, Soft coral red

Other lipsticks
Click for enlarged pic

Lipglosses
Click for enlarged pic

From left to right: 576 Rose sari, 342 Coral Confidental, 472 Bohemian rose, 662 Extravagant Grendaine, 437 Beige Lurex, 657 Pink satin, 517 Clutch pink, 231 Beige silk satin

Click for enlarged pic

I dropped my chanel no #54 lipgloss and it broke... sobs :( Need to get it again cause that's one of my favourite gloss colors :( Lesson learnt: Never drop a chanel gloss to the floor cause it will break...
P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger