0 MAC A Novel Romance haulage and review

Initially, I was planning on passing on this collection, but when I saw the colors, I caved in to the inner shophaholic in me and ended up getting:

2 electric cool e/s in Gilded Thril and Coil (Coil was a repromote colour which i didn't buy the previous time it was launched as I wasn't so much into neutral eyes at that point of time)
2 lipsticks in A novel romance and Good Kisser
1 Blush in Fun ending
1 Eye quad in A Novel Romance (Same name as the lipstick and the collection)

Here are the pics of the items I bought from the collection

Good Kisser lipstick (Matte)


A Novel Romance lipstick (Cremesheen)


A Novel romanace eye shadow quad


Coil electric cool e/s


Gilded through electric cool e/s


Fun ending blush (Satin)



My personal favourite items of the lot has to be gilded through and Coil electric cool e/s, A novel romance lip stick and Good kisser lipstick. 

The electric cool e/s has a mousse finish (a hybrid of cream and powder in one) and is very smooth and blendable on the eyelids. I especially like the shimmers in them. 

Here's a pic of me wearing Gilded through electric cool e/s, Fun Ending blush and A novel romance lipstick



And in this 2nd pic, I added on Coil electric cool e/s at the outer corner of the eye





And as for A novel romance lipstick, I like it that it is a light sweet pink and that it is very wearable for both neutral eyes and stronger eye make up. I find myself reaching out for this colour very often these days.

And this is Good kisser lipstick, quite close to Pleasurebomb which was LE..but Pleasurebomb is slightly darker





Comparison swatch of Good kisser and Pleasurebomb lipstick





And as for the blusher, on first look it seems quite close to Pink Tea from the regular range, but when swatched, Pink tea is just a tad more pink than Fun ending which has a tad more peachy undertones to it. Both blushers are of satin finishes. Although it may seem powdery when swatched on hand, when applied, it does blend into the skin pretty well. A very good neutral color for daily use.





I haven't got about to using A Novel Romance eye quad yet, I will update a review of the quad and swatches once I've used it. 



P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger