0 Updated make Up storage

Bought new storage from MUJI (A japanese store known for its neat storage containers - abeit price on the high side) to store more make up (yes...My make up table is big but I am OUT of space again... that means I have to seriously cut down on buying stuff which I don't need) and skincare.

Previously my make up table was very very cluttered and full of tall bottles of skincare and foundations which I had no other space to store. So with this Muji containers, I can store them neatly and stack these drawers on top of my existing make up tables...

Here's how the storage containers look...


For this particular storage, the top layer I store my lunasol eye shadow palettes and the 2nd drawer I store my skin care and some Urban decay eye palettes 






For the other 2 containers, they are actually seperate, but because the dimensions are similar I can actually stack them on top of one another


I store my mac lipsticks and blushers on the upper 2 compartments and other miscellaneous items in the deeper container on the bottom



And here's how my make up table look like after I have stacked up all the containers... Less clutter of tall bottles on the table...


P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger