0 The Face shop nail polish in PK 105

I have always heard rave reviews about The Faceshop's (a Korean brand) from colleagues and friends but haven got about trying one on until one day when I went into The Faceshop with my friend.

It was first love for this color when I swatched this color on my nails. It's a beautiful magenta fuschia color with a blue duochrome finish to it. And for the price I paid for it, it is definitely very very value for money.

And not to mention I love The Faceshop's top coat too. It gives a more shiny finish than my OPI topcoat for half the price :):)

And as usual, I m horrible with nail painting as I'm not very stable with my hands...so would like to apologise for the uneven nail painting yeah...

And last but not least, I know this is a bit late... Happy new year to all! :)



P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger