0 Dior Spring collection 2012 eye palettes

The first time I saw these eye palettes in one of those beauty blogs, I was drawn in to the lacy rose packaging. I bought both eye palettes, in Garden Pastel And Garden Rose. And to be honest, I m only buying them cause they look sooo pretty in the pan and I won't be using them, because i do not want the oh so nice pattern to be rubbed off. I bought the palettes solely for collection... I know some of us like to buy pretty make up but end up not using them because they are too pretty to be used. I am not too much of a packaging person but these palettes are too pretty to be missed! Sorry no swatches are available, as I don't plan on swatching them as they are for collection purpose :X :X :X

Garden pastel

Garden Rose
P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger