0 Close up shots taken using my new camera

I just bought myself a new camera cause the one was was well...gettin really old. Even though it's still a good old trusty camera, but i really wanted one that takes close up pics good...even without flash... anyway here are some close up shots of my make up which i took using my new camera..and all are taken without flash (for my old cam, i had to take pics using flash in order to get sharper pics ...)

 Click for enlarged close up pic. MAC refined MSF

Click for enlarged close up pic. MAC sea and Sky mineralized eyeshadow

Click for enlarged close up pic. MAC pearlmatte face powder

Click for larger enlarged pic. MAC Two virtues mineralized blush

Click for enlarged close up pic. MAC fresh green mix mineralized eyeshadow

Click for enlarged close up pic. MAC marine life powder


P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger