0 Face of the day 6 Nov 2014

Haven been updating my blog as often as I should as my laptop was sent for repair and I did not get it back until a few days back. Anyway here's my face of the day for 6th of November. I really love the lipstick color Embrace me. Such a beautiful shade of hot pink - not as neon as Candy yum yum and definitely more wearable. 

Here's the look for that day 


And the items that I used - All from MAC

Items from Look in a box pink - Embrace Me lipstick, the Veluxe pearlfusion eyeshadow trio, Unlimited style lipglass
Embark eyeshadow (Not in picture)
Riri hearts MAC Hibiscus kiss bronzer blush duo
Sweet sentiment mineralized blush
Embrace me Lip pencil
Blacktrack fluidline (not in picture)
Photograuve technakohl eyeliner on lower lashline (not in picture)

No brand false lashes






P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger