0 Dark lips FOTD

Wow, it has been half a year since I last posted on my blog. And prior to this I've never posted any Face of the Day (FOTD) or make up pics of myself .... so I shall start off by posting one of my favourite make up looks wearing a dark lippie from MAC

Products used in this Face of the day:

EYES
MAC Her cocoa eyeshadowquad from Riri <3 MAC fall collection **(LE)
MAC point black liquid last
MAC Expresso e/s (for filling in eye brows and lower lash line)

FACE
MAC Hibiscus kiss blush from Riri <3 MAC fall collection ** (LE)

LIPS
MAC Studded kiss lipstick - Matte finish from Punk couture ** (LE)
MAC Talk that Talk pro longwear lip pnecil from Riri <3 MAC fall collection ** (LE)

My suggested substitute shades for the lip products if u are looking for something similar to this lip color

Studded kiss  = MAC Diva lipstick from the permanent line
Talk that Talk = MAC Nightmoth or currant lipliner from the permanent line



P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger